Thursday, August 25, 2011

Post #76: Fashion on Film - Florence's Favorite Hat?

Being an avid and almost obsessive lover of Florence + The Machine, I recently checked out their latest video (to the song "What The Water Gave Me"). While I was slightly disappointed with the video, because  Florence is normally a little more creative than that, I did perk up upon seeing one of her wardrobe choices. At multiple points in the video she wears a hat. As I sat there watching, I thought to myself "haven't I seen this hat before?" And indeed I had. The hat she wears in the video is the exact hat that she wore during her Good Morning America soundcheck this summer. Perhaps it's one of her favorite personal wardrobe pieces? I think it might be. Take a look. 



The Hat in the Video



Florence During Soundcheck



No comments:

Post a Comment