Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Post #56: Something to Note - A Don't


            Yesterday I had plans to meet with a friend for 1:00 brunch. I don't know whether I just got ready really quickly or overestimated the amount of time it would take to get gas, but I ended up being close to 20 minutes early for my lunch date...so I decided to walk around. 
            As I was walking, there was one woman whose attire caught my eye. She was wearing a straw fedora, sunglasses, a black top, wedges...and pajama pants. Tight at the bottom, loose at the top, and made in some horrendous material, these pants made me wonder what the heck she was doing out in public. 
            Today, during my daily perusal of various fashion blogs, I saw something. I sat at my laptop, staring at it in disbelief. This pajama business is a Spring 2011 trend. 
            Now, I'm all for trends. They can be really fun. I report on them. However, trends that look hideous should be banned. And even if yours are designer...keep them inside. Or better yet, if you haven't bought a pair to wear out and about yet, DON'T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment